Wednesday, February 25, 2009

PROUD!

I don't know how this compares to other kids her age. (and I honestly don't care!!) But Ari is finally starting to learn to write all the letters! One month ago the ONLY letters she would even attempt were A R I. Today she did this (see pic below) from memory/looking at her flash cards! She always tends to do things this way, she's a little behind and then, BAM, she masters something quickly! I had to share her words she wrote today with the world!

If you can't read it it says "Grammy" "Pappy" "Yaya" "Georgia"

PS to Grampa: She realized about an hour later on her own that she didn't add your name to that paper so of course she had to write it out !!

4 comments:

Lana said...

this is awesome george. way to go ms. smarty pants--that's you ari! i love the ornateness of the y's on yaya, she's so cute!

Erika said...

GO ARI!!!

Jessica Zevely said...

I'm SO proud of Ari! What a big girl. I love that. And Jackson is just starting to write stuff out just like that, sometimes his "K"s are backwards and "B"'s and "P"'s..it's cute! I love it!!! I'm so proud of her!

Beth Zarling said...

She kicks ass. She is a little behind only because she is waiting for the right moment that will have the most impact.