Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Girly day with Auntie

Tuesday Auntie Ari took Ari to get her first real manicure. They went to the cutest nail place on Queen Anne that is just for little girls! I've only seen the pics, but it looks too cute to be true!! Ari also got to pick out a matching new ring & some treats for her and D. She actually is pretty good about always making sure if she gets something new, then so does "baby". When they were done we went to Red Robin for lunch & Auntie got to have a taste of dining out with toddlers at their best! That will be her before we know it!!! On that note, they get to find out the sex of the baby so soon! I can't wait!!



Blue, of course!

I loooove this picture!!
How cute is this place?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That is so freaking cute!! I love the pics, especially the one of the three of them! Both girls are absolutely beautiful and little D is just so cute and huggable! Sounds fun. I hope we have a girl one day :)

Jessica Zevely said...

OH my gosh! That's where I took Audrey!!! I love that place...I know exactly where it is. We should do it again sometime...Sydney and Ari would have so much fun there :)