Thursday, January 8, 2009

Maizey!!

I got to watch Maizey yesterday while Lana was at school! It was so fun and she is so cute and fun and amazing! I love her! I had the best time watching my kids interact with her...I had to be reminded that they are cousins! It's so fun to watch them together, and my kids haven't been around that many babies and they were so sweet with her. They both wanted Maizey in their own rooms, Ari would crawl toward where she wanted Maizey to go hoping she would follow her!! D kept trying to feed her..he really wanted to give her a bottle...he also kept trying to be a lion around her and growling, while she stared at him like "what is wrong with you"? Don't worry Maizey...we wonder the same thing!! I'm hoping we get to have her over again!! ANYTIME LANA!!!


Here some photos from yesterday...and a few extras...


Both the kids wanted to hold her the whole time...


I love Ari's face in this picture...
And D's little hand, he kept patting her on the back...
"must eat this doll"
Maizey, we are all wondering why D has to have a band aid right there everyday
"who are you?"

Ari was helping her take steps..
Luckily our living room is basically a padded room! Totally fall proof!

She really was having a good time....
Girls were lounging on my bed w/ their dollies

"who lil' old me? I didn't make this big mess"


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Last week we celebrated Xmas w/ my grandparents that couldn't make it over earlier due to the snow...I didn't get very many pics but I love this one of D with his Great Grandpa! He loves him! Every time we're with them he climbs right up onto his lap!
We looked out into the kitchen before dinner and found little sneaky guy just sitting right at the table...very convenient spot ....
This is what happens when you leave Ari at Grammy's house for two weekends...

Last weekend I went up to Tahuya to Lana's cabin for a girls weekend. We had a blast doing nothing, didn't even turn on the TV. Luckily just in case Jessica did bring up Vertical Limit, Wild hearts can't be broken (vhs) & Phenomenon...anyways...I didn't get very many good pics of us, but I love this one taken from the cabin!

8 comments:

The LePiane's said...

So, next time Maizey is up there, can I come up too? I really need to see all of the adorableness of all 3 first hand. I LOVE that Ari and D took such good care of her!!! And, yes, Jess's entertainment pics in Tahuya were awesome. And where is the foggy hot tub pic with me in it? God decided that the world didn't need to see Jill in a hot tub.

Erika said...

George!!!! I love those photos, and I love that the cuzn's are lovin' each other. Ari is such a good babysitter, and so funny. Her comments about D in her house were hilarious, and the pictures of her at gmas were even funnier!!! So cute!

Kristin said...

Wow, that picture is amazing! Tell D I love his mustache!

Lana said...

Thanks for posting these, and thanks even more for watching her! You saved us! The kids are all so cute together! It turns out Ari likes babies as much as Darren! And, I love his little moustache, it's so retro.

Amber said...

The videos are to cute. I love watching all three kids interact with each other!

Amber
Mommy to Owain left CDH

Jessica Zevely said...

I suck because I just now saw this. I guess I shouldn't work so hard during the week. This is the funniest post I have read...seriously, I have been cracking up the whole time...and yes, Darren's mustache, and Ari's faces while Maizey's looking at a book...out of control cute.

Jessica Zevely said...

Also...I couldn't help but notice that Ari apparently thinks it's summer. I love her outfit. And I love that she said "I love Maizey's sweater" and "Maizey's cute" and um you need to stop making fun of my movies and "little things"....guaranteed, if we were stranded somewhere, I would be the person you would want to be with, and it's not for my company, it's for my THINGS I HAVE tucked away in my purse...yes, even cuticle oil and my ring brush.

Rachel said...

CUTE :) See ya tonight!!