Thursday, September 25, 2008

Childrens Museum

Yesterday I took the kids to the children's museum in Everett. Believe it or not, I had never been there before! Both the kids have been w/ other people once, but not me! It was so fun! It was the perfect "lets get out of the house and do something fun" thing to do! I contemplated getting a membership, because it would pay for itself after two times, but unfortunately I don't think I can take Ari there during the cold/flu season so I'm pretty bummed I waited until now to take the kids there!! We'll be sure sure to go there a couple more times before everyone gets sick!! Here are some photos from our fun day!

At the "Vet Clinic"

Setting appointments
Always a chance to put those hands on her hips and pose
D was not so sure about pretending to get a haircut
At the drive through teller window at the bank
Glow Room
Low and behold, Ari found a Concert Stage...

I picked up Jennie after we went to the museum so she could come spend the night with us. She had surgery last week and can't drive or anything yet. So I was going to make her a nice home cooked meal then we were going to catch up on Entourage (yes, I pay for HBO now just for one show!) Literally 2 mins before my dinner was to come out of the oven, her wound opened up and was bleeding pretty profusely. I took her to the ER and luckily she just had some built up fluid that needed to drain, so it pushed its way out. Anyhoo, I'm pretty sure she was just trying to sabotage my dinner I was making since I spent so much time on it! Now I have a fridge full of Bacon Wrapped pork roast with rosemary mashed potatoes and pan gravy....Ari told me it was good :)


7 comments:

Lana said...

The children's museum looks like so much fun! I also have to say that Ari looks like she has grown since the last time I saw her--which wasn't that long ago. She looks like such a big girl. And, I can't believe the type of food you make, make sure Ryan doesn't hear about that. You're always trying to make me look like the worst wife! ;-)

Stacy O said...

Fun! We love the museum, the upstairs rooftop play area is the best part.

Oh my, I am addicted to Entourage too!! I just bought the latest season on DVD and was seriously contemplating buying HBO for the one show too because I love it!

The Francois Family said...

We love that museum, too! I bought a membership in June and it's paid for itself. I live over an hour from the museum, but since it's close to my mom and sister we're around enough to make it worthwhile. I think they just recently changed a few exhibits so we need to check it out again. Glad you had a good time!

Ariana said...

Ari's outfit -- so cute! She must take after her auntie ;)

Geez, you cook fancy meals! Maybe it's b/c I'm pregnant, but the only thing that sounds good for dinner is either iceberg lettuce salad w/ ranch, or T-Bell. It's hard being healthy.

Karen said...

We were just at the museum the other day too. It's the greatest place and any time I ask Eliot "what do you want to do today"? He says, "Go to children's museum." A membership is totally worth it!

Jessica Zevely said...

Geez...don't let Greg hear about this either....I thought I was a good cook...ha! You are such a little over-achiever....:)

Rachel said...

WE LOVE THE MUSEUM!!!! It's a great place for birthday parties!! Call us next time you go and Matt and I will meet you there!