Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tahuya

Last weekend we went up to Lana's cabin in Tahuya (Hood Canal) with Lana/Ryan/Maizey, Jess/Greg & Nick/Jill. We got so lucky with the weather we got to spend most of the weekend outside. We ate good and I ate excessively...paying for it this week in the work out dept. It was an all around great weekend. Here's some proof:

On the ferry ride over, cousin Maizey, sooo cute. This girl's smile is contagious...
Jon took the bike over so the kids and I met Lana and Jill on the ferry!
It wouldn't be a trip to Tahuya with out a stop at the Belfair Safeway, and of course some Uncle Greg & Tullys.
Jill made the best turkey lasagna Friday night..or as D calls it "pizza soup"
Pretty sunset shot taken by Greg, stolen by me...

If you look really really (really) close in the middle of this picture you'll see Jon out in the water...yes it was late & cold
The guys about to leave for golf on Saturday AM
I couldn't resist
Ari is in LOVE with this girl...
All the kids at the "dancing spot" (as Ari calls it)
I love this picture
and this one...

I gave Ari some cuticle remover stuff Saturday morning, so on our walk she kept telling me she just really needed to find a place to sit and do her nails...I like how her little legs are crossed but not because it's comfortable, I'm pretty sure it's because that's how she think you do your nails like big girl.



Nick & D out on the beach
"helping" Maizey get ready for her bath...
Auntie Jess reading D The Pout Pout Fish book...we have to read this every night before bed.
Handsome.

6 comments:

Lana said...

I love how much our daughters love eachother! But I love that pic of Ari by the pilings even more!

Erika said...

GEORGE!!! Those pictures brought tears to my eyes!!! They are so GREAT!! I miss you guys.

Jessica Zevely said...

love it love it love it love it! I'm putting a link on my blog to your blog because I'm THAT lazy :)

The LePiane's said...

That was an awesome post, Lady! Way to capture the weekend! And I love that my fat a$$ had to be in the cutest picture of Ari from the weekend. Dammit all.

Beth Zarling said...

I love that picture of all the aunts/uncles/cousins. I also can't (well, really I can) believe Jon went in the canal. Josh wants to go to the cabin now that he saw the post.

Debbie Diesen said...

I recently ran across this blog entry when I was Googling The Pout-Pout Fish, so I saw the mention of The Pout-Pout Fish being a nightly read at your house. I know favorite books change pretty quickly, and with this blog entry being from April, Mr. Fish and his friends may no longer be part of the bedtime routine. But if the book is still a favorite, I'd be glad to send along some signed Pout-Pout Fish bookmarks for your children if you're interested. Just drop me a note via my web site if you'd like some.

Best Fishes!
Debbie Diesen
www.deborahdiesen.com