Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Jessica!


Today is Jessica's big 30!!
Who would have thought Georgica would still be Georgica after 17 1/2 long years! Yup, that's when I met my Baby Girl, on the first day of 7th grade, I (nervously) asked her to be my locker partner. (you see I was very shy and it was the first day of middle school that took guts) but...She said NO..yup..she already had one and said no. I later found out she thought I was a snob because I carried a purse to school. (another side note, I DIDN'T want to take my purse to school, but my mom and sis insisted, thanks). Anyways..we ended up getting together at her house, which I though was the coolest place ever! We started drinking Jolt together and she told me she shaved her legs, but not to tell her mom if it came up during dinner! lol...I wish I was spending your 30th birthday with you Jess! I love you! Happy Birthday! And we will be celebrating sometime soon I promise...la ha & taco bell...

5 comments:

Lana said...

I heart Georgica. And, happy bday Jess!

Jessica Zevely said...

Oh my gosh, my eyes are raining. This is the best birthday card I have ever gotten. I want to print this and save it forever. I'm dying right now...do you know that just last night I was thinking about the time when I told you not to tell my mom I shaved my legs? Oh I miss that daybed we hung out under...laughin like children, livin like lovers, rollin like thunder under the covers.....

And the NKOTB song is the best...

I love you B. And ditto to what Lana said....I heart Georgica.

Love you, baby girl!

Stacy O said...

Oh my gosh, that is so sweet!!! I love that Jess thought you were a snob for carrying a purse!

rosieposie said...

LMAO you guys are the best. When you celebrate, give me a call - I'd love to be there!

Rachel said...

HAHAHAHA about the purse. It's so happens that you two were always next to each other in the yearbook too :) So sweet. You two are so very lucky!! Thanks for the laugh