Thursday, November 20, 2008

Emily & John's Wedding!

Last Saturday I was lucky enough to be invited Emily & John's wedding. For those that don't know Emily is been my sisters BFF since college...boy do I have some stories about them (Ari and Em that is). I used to go down and spend the night at their sorority when I was in high school still so of course I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Actually, they pretty much thought they were the coolest things ever, and well, some things don't change right ladies?? Should I have stood up at the wedding and thanked Em for all the times they bought 10 bottles of Boones & 6 packs of Schmidt Ice for Jessica and me? Back to the wedding. It was so beautiful and happy and relaxed. The ceremony was probably one of the best ceremony's I've ever been to. Besides the fact that the church was so amazingly beautiful, the ceremony it's self was awesome. It was longer than most ceremony's, and seemed quicker at the same time. I was actually interested in everything the pastor said it seemed really meaningful and special.
My sister was the MOH and looked so cute and very preggo in her dress! Bill apparently thought she looked OK too since he told me she was the "hottest mama" he'd ever seen, and she looked frickin' so amazing and beautiful...aaaahhhh...
I also need to give a huge thanks to Lana for helping us (me, my mom, my dad & his friend, yes, all in one car!) find the reception. We got completely lost for over 45 mins and I remembered that her high school reunion was at the same place. She got us there with no problems, after I'm sure being yelled at into the phone by someone in the car and being passed around on the phone....thanks Lana!!
Here are a couple pics from the fun night!

The bride, Emily looking amazing as always..yes, she's one of those girls that ALWAYS looks beautiful, I wouldn't expect anything less on her wedding day!


A couple photos of the church, it was so pretty...


The reception at Pravda Studios









2 comments:

Lana said...

you're welcome, but it wasn't a big deal. i was hoping that there would be a pic of "very" pregnant ari and there wasn't. can you please post one? i'm sure she'd love it!

Jessica Zevely said...

WOW....those are the prettiest tables I have ever seen!!! Wow....how cool. She looked sooooooo beautiful!