Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sunday With Grammy

The kids and I went to my moms house on Sunday. We wanted to just have a fun day before Ari starts wearing her brace. Luckily the weather held up so we got to run through the sprinkler and go to the swing park by my mom's house. At that park Grammy got all the kids at the park into a game of "pirates & mermaids" it was quite a sight to see. Especially Grammy swimming around like a mermaid all over the playground, while D and his Ship Mate were shooting her with their 100 cannons...What is it with boys and guns??
Later we went down to the Everett Marina and had fish & chips and walked around and saw all the boats. It was a perfect Sunday!

I wish I had my camera at the park for the Pirates & Mermaids...but...oh well..here are some photos from the weekend!






Love her outfit. We actually let her wear this to dinner. I never do that..she was quiet excited...those are high heels with it of course!

We went to our neighbors house for BBQ on Saturday night...I looked over and found D in their pool in this outfit, so all the kids got in...they had a blast! Either we are all really cool parents...or we had too much Maui Wine that night???
This is their dog Jack. He's a Puggle, and pretty much the cutest thing in the world. My kids are obsessed with him.

Saturday we had some painters come to start getting our house ready to be painted next weekend. D of course had to dress like a "worker" so he could "help" them.

This video was D after we got his sweatshirt & jeans off...he's never actually gotten any air off this slide..it was pretty funny...other than the fact that he got water in his nose and I was still videoing/laughing...

3 comments:

Lana said...

I LOVE everything! I LOVE the photo of Ari in her crop top and high heels and I love the video of Darren catching air! You also have to post pics of your painted house asap! Yay! I can't wait to hang out this summer!

Ariana said...

OMG what cute pics!!! I love that video, too - he is so effing cute!

Your Gospel-Loving Friend said...

Your children are precious! I found your blog from Ava's... my son is 2 1/2 & was a RCDH baby.

Best wishes! :)
Sarah